Why Choose us for Lower Face & Neck Treatment or 'Nefertiti Lift'?
A Personal & Ethical Approach
Privacy & Discretion
Attention to Aftercare
- We regularly treat the neck and lower face jaw muscles together in a procedure known as the "Nefertiti Lift" or the "Botox Neck Lift"
- Our sole pracitioner and clinic owner, Rosie Cooper, has worked in aesthetics for over 15 years, performing these treatments daily.
A Personal & Ethical Approach
- Your wishes are paramount and respected
- If we believe that a procedure is not right for you we will communicate this
Privacy & Discretion
- We operate from private clinic locations and we ensure the utmost discretion for clients and safeguard your privacy at all times.
Attention to Aftercare
- We offer Follow-Up/review appointments* c. 2-3 weeks following procedure to review your personal prescription and are just at the end of the phone or email should you have any queries or questions *(please refer to our Policies page for T's & C's for Follow-Up)
Which Areas of the Lower Face and Neck can be Treated with Botox?
Botox treatment can be a great option for the lower face and neck areas. It can be used to effectively smooth smoker's lines near the mouth, drooping corners of the mouth and even a 'gummy smile' where a person feels that too much gum is exposed when they smile. Botox can be used to tighten and lift areas of the lower face in a procedure known as the botox face lift. We can also use botox for a 'Nefertiti' or neck lift, combatting lines and wrinkles on the neck, and improving prominent vertical platysmal bands of muscles (those that pop up when we clench our teeth for example) - the results can be transformative as you can see in the Before & After pictures above.
Botox for Lower Face & Neck Treatment FAQ
How does the 'botox neck lift'/ 'nefertiti lift' work?
- The treatment works for the neck area by relaxing the 'neck bands' or platysmal bands (those ones that pop up on the neck when we clench and tense our jaws).
- The procedure lifts ageing skin on the neck and under the jaw, effectively redefining the jawline to give a smoother, more youthful appearance to both the neck and lower third of the face
- The results of this procedure really can be quite remarkable and many clients like to keep this area in check.
who carries out botox treatments at oxford & leamington Facial Aesthetics?
- Rosie Cooper carries out all aesthetics treatments at our clinics and is the owner of Oxford & Leamington Facial Aesthetics.
- As a Registered Advanced Aesthetics Nurse Practitioner and Midwife with 3 masters level qualifications including Pharmacology and Musculo-skeletal medicine Rosie is recognised as one of the most highly qualified and experienced Botox specialists in the UK, and as such has built an enviable reputation within the aesthetics industry and an impressive client list not only throughout Oxford and Leamington Spa in Warwickshire, but much further afield.
- You will always see Rosie at each stage: consultation, procedure, and follow-up
WHAT OTHER TREATMENTS ARE there FOR THE LOWER FACE & NECK?
- We treat additional areas of the lower face with toxin for: Drooping Corners of Mouth; Lip Lines/'Smoker's Lines'; 'Gummy Smile'
- If the lower face and/or neck area are key concerns for you, another very effective treatment option may be PDO Thread Lift (You can see some more info regarding that procedure on our site page and it would certainly be worth discussing in person at consultation stage )
is there any downtime?
- The side effects of Botox are minimal and temporary; you could experience a small amount of redness which quickly reduces and/or small localised bruising which most people find easy to cover up if the need to. Both are possibilities with any kind of injection
- Botox is often called one of the 'lunch-break' treatments as it is a relatively quick treatment with no real recovery time needed, and you can get on with the rest of your day after treatment
- If you ever have any questions or concerns at all following any procedure please do not hesitate to contact us - we are always happy to assist and place great importance on your post-procedure care.
when can i expect to see results?
Anti-wrinkle injections take 2-3 weeks to take full effect so the end result cannot be seen before then, although some clients may be pleased to find that they see or even feel an improvement in their area of concern a little earlier.
is there a review or follow-up appointment available?
how long will the results last?
do i need a consultation prior to treatment?
- Prior to prescribing a Botox treatment for wrinkle reduction at our clinic in Oxford or in Leamington Spa, we will always go through a consultation process covering your overall health and medical history, including any allergies you may have to ensure suitability for treatment; as well as your expectations and the results you would like the achieve.
- Please note, our Consultation Fee* is £70 and we take payment for this as deposit at the point of booking. The Consultation fee is redeemable off treatment, should you have it (must be used within 3 months) or otherwise covers the Consultation.
- *Please refer to our Policies page for our Consultation Fee and Deposit T's & C's
do cosmetic injections in this area hurt?
- Botox treatment for the lower face and into the neck small injections - most people describe them as a short sharp 'ouch' which is over in a matter of seconds. Rosie is an experienced injector and aims to minimise any discomfort
- We take client comfort and pain relief very seriously for all injectable treatments, using the best anaesthetic creams available as required
- If you have a particular fear of needles please just let us know - you will be treated with sensitivity and care
who is not suitable for botox treatment?
This is not an exhaustive list but we have included some key contraindications for Botox procedures - not suitable for those who:
- Are pregnant or trying to become pregnant
- Are breastfeeding
- Have a history of neurological damage in the area
what's the best way to plan botox treatment around a special event?
- Many people wish to plan a Botox/Azzalure procedure ahead of a wedding, other special event or holiday, to help look and feel their best.
- We recommend that you allow enough time to have the procedure and a review Follow-Up appointment 2-3 weeks after the procedure. Then you should be seeing the optimum results in another 2-3 weeks or so after the Follow-Up. So in total that is 4-6 weeks ahead of your event to allow for things to settle and for the results to really kick in right on time for your occasion.
- This is not an absolute guide of course and if you have particular questions please do get in touch.
For general information about visiting our clinics please visit our Frequently Asked Questions Page
Get in Touch Today
**Site Disclaimer: there is no guarantee of specific treatment results; results can be subjective and can vary**
Copyright © 2018 Jerm Ltd T/A Oxford & Leamington Facial Aesthetics, All Rights Reserved.
Registered in England No. 08239455
Registered Address: Omni Creative Industries Centre, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV10 9TG